WII Recruitment 2023 | Total Vacancies: 98 | Apply Link link @ wii.gov.in
The Wildlife Institute of India has published a recruitment notice [WII/ADVT. 2/RP-CELL/SEPT. ‘2023] for the year 2023. For 98 different positions, including Project Associate – I, Project Scientist – I, Project Assistant, and others, they are looking for qualified people. The WII has been allocated positions for two distinct Notifications. Examining the detailed advertisement is advised for candidates. Candidates who have completed Class 10th or 12th grade, a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree, a doctorate, etc. are qualified for this entire WII recruiting. On the official website, wii.gov.in, are the Applications. Candidates who are interested and qualified may download the WII Project Associate – I Post applications. The deadline for applications is today. The application form must be submitted by October 31, 2023, or November 3, 2023.
Candidates can apply for this WII Recruitment if they are seeking employment with the Central Government. Candidates should read the official notification before applying for this WII Recruitment, then choose the relevant WII positions. On the website, the notifications are provided separately. applications from confirmed/permanent officials who are willing and qualified in the format specified on the official website. Online interviews will be used as part of the Wildlife Institute of India’s selection process for project associates and other positions. Candidates who are chosen will receive a basic salary from the Wildlife Institute of India. Please visit the official website at wii.gov.in if you have any questions about educational requirements, pay, age restrictions, or selection criteria.
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Post||Project Associate – I, Project Scientist – I, Project Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Close Date||31.10.2023 and 03.11.2023|
WII Vacancy details
|Notice||No. of Post|
WII Project Associate – I & Other Post Qualifications 2023
- Applicants must possess Class 10th/12th/Bachelor’s Degree/Master degree/Ph.D/ Doctoral Degree etc
- Refer to the official notification for each post.
- The upper Age limit will be as specified against each post.
- The maximum age limit is 50 years.
- Age limit is given separately in the notification.
- The selection process is based on the Online interview or Personal Interview.
- Minimum pay scale Rs.12,000/- to maximum salary Rs.56,000/-.
- Check Advt.
- General Category candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS and Physically Challenged (PC) category are exempted from the Application Fee but shall have to pay Rs.100/-.
- Mode of payment: Demand Draft.
- Candidates should submit the application through Offline (Postal).
- The Nodal Officer, Research Recruitment & Placement Cell, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun – 248 001 (Uttarakhand).
How to get WII Jobs Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website @ wii.gov.in.
- Scroll down to the home page and click the recruitment.
- Select the Research Personnel Jobs.
- Refer to the notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- Applications are given at the end of the Notifications.
- Should submit applications with correct details to a given address.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications